Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15


I did a homework check on your USA-Canada Comparative Government Assignment. If you don't hand this project in today, you will lose 10% per day that it is late. If you missed class today, please make sure that you get notes from a classmate. I wrote notes out for several Unit 3 key concepts such as civil rights, human rights, entrenching rights, and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. I also discussed the usage of the War Measures Act. I'm starting to set the stage for the concept of illiberalism that we'll be dealing with next week. I gave you some handouts today for writing an analysis of a propaganda poster, which you will have to do tomorrow in class. You're allowed to have these handouts out when you're writing your analysis. Your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Your Chapter 11 Key Terms and Questions will due on Wednesday, May 22nd.



We continued Unit 3 material today. I went through a PowerPoint today on "Canada's Foreign Policy", and I will be sending this presentation to you this afternoon. Your Chapter 10 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday, May 21st.


Please make sure that you complete your computer tutorial in D2L if you want to use a computer to write your English and Social Studies Diploma Exam

No comments:

Post a Comment