Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14


Please make sure that you complete your computer tutorial in D2L if you want to use a computer to write your English and Social Studies Diploma Exam

I gave you back your results on the Unit 2 Final Exam today. If you still need to write this exam, the next time I see you, then you will write the exam. You also got your Unit 2 WRA I assignments back today. I also returned your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions. I assigned the Chapter 10 Key Terms and Questions (due next Tuesday). Make sure that you read Chapter 10! Tomorrow we will be talking about Canada's foreign policy.


I showed you a video from the CBC News in Review series from October 2009. It covered "Afghanistan's Troubled Election". You also had time to work on your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions. These key terms and questions are due on Thursday. Your USA-Canada Comparative Government Assignment is due tomorrow (May 15th).

No comments:

Post a Comment