Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11

We started watching "White Light/Black Rain" today in class. After the exam break we will continue to examine the decision to use the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We will have a class debate on this very topic. If you are a Diploma student, please remember that your Extended Essay is due on January 31st. Please hand in two copies of the EE to your supervisor so that we may be able to keep a copy of it on file.
I had you fill out the scantrons for your final exam today. Unfortunately, I had a meeting to attend to at the Area I office which meant that we couldn't play Jeopardy today. Sorry about that! I will send you the PowerPoint Jeopardy game that we were going to play today to your e-mail accounts. You watched the documentary "Addicted to Plastic" instead. Please remember that Part B of your Final Exam is on January 16th at 1-3 p.m. in the Main Gym. Study !!Don't be late!
As you can see from the post above, I had to attend a meeting at the Area I office today, so unfortunately I was unable to see your TOK Moral Dilemma presentations firsthand so as a result Mr. Johnson had to cover my class for me. Please remember that your Final Exam is on Tuesday, January 15th in the Main Gym from 1-3 p.m. Study!! Don't be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment