Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26

We saw two TOK Group Presentations today, and then you have the remaining 30 minutes to work on your Vietnam War Assignment.
Since I've been piling a lot of work on you as of late, I felt that you might need a class period to complete some of the homework assignments that are due. Tomorrow, your French Revolution DBA assignment is due, on Thursday your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due, then on Friday your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions are due. Tomorrow I will be reviewing how to write a WRA I three source analysis assignment, since you must complete one in Thursday's class. You have two other major assessments next week, with the Chapter 3-4 Test on Wednesday, March 6th and your Unit 1 Final Exam on March 7th.
I went through a PowerPoint presentation today called "Responding to Classical Liberalism". While I was lecturing you were to complete a note-taking chart on content from the lecture. Please check your e-mail for this presentation this afternoon. As we can clearly see, during the Industrial Revolution many new ideologies emerged in reaction to classical liberalism. I gave you the remaining time to work your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment