Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29

We listened to the NPR article on the application of Keynesian economics by the Obama administration. If you missed today's class you can listen to the NPR story and read the article under Social 30-1 Links (it's the third link). We then looked at monetary and fiscal policy in detail. Again, if you missed class today, check your e-mail, I sent out the article last night. Be on time tomorrow, you will be writing an political cartoon analysis.

You watched a couple of videos today, one called "Doomed Dynasties" and the other "Clash of Generals". I gave you a handout on the Causes of World War I that I want you to read for Monday's class. I went quickly through how to write a WRA I three source analysis assignment as well. You will be writing a Unit 1 WRA I tomorrow in class. Your Chapter 3-4 Test is on Tuesday (please see the study guide here) and the Unit 1 Final Exam is on Wednesday (please see the study guide here).

No comments:

Post a Comment