Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13

We finished watching "Sicko" today in class. I also collected your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions. Your Chapter 1-2 Test is tomorrow, make sure that you use the study guide. Your Unit 1 Final Exam is on Thursday, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it). Your Unit 1 WRA II Essay is on Monday.

I continued lecturing from "The French Revolution" PowerPoint presentation today, and I will finish it tomorrow. I gave you some more time to finish your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions (due Thursday). I have sent you the "Nation and Identity" PowerPoint today, so check your e-mail. I apologize for forgetting to send this to you earlier. You have your World Geography Test on Friday, please see the study guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment