Friday, June 10, 2011

Social 10-1 Question Forum

If you have any questions that you'd like me to answer prior to the Final Exam Part B, simply comment in this question forum. Click on "Comments", post your question, and make sure that you put your initials at the end of the question.
For example,
"What's the difference between integration and accommodation?"
K.G. Social 10-1

FINAL MARKS in Social 10-1 have been posted outside my classroom. When you check your mark, please note that it is the mark that is highlighted yellow, and that, yes, I do round those numbers.

The class average on Part B was 81%, so congratulations! Hopefully you are happy with your individual mark. I do not post your marks on the blog, nor do I send them to you by e-mail. The next time that you're in the school, swing by Room 111 to check your marks. Have a great summer, and good luck on all of your other exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment