Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7


I finished talking about the Social 30-1 Diploma Exam Study Guide today in class. I have sent this to your e-mail accounts along with some sample WRA I and the PowerPoint presentation detailing how to write a three source analysis assignment. I also gave you some time to do a mock essay outline on a text-based source that I put up on the board. Please take this weekend to review for your Trial Final Exam and prepare for Part A of your Diploma Exam. There are 75 multiple choice questions on the 30-1 Trial Final and 60 questions on the 30-2 Trial Final. Take it seriously, it could improve your mark by wiping out your lowest test score. Please check your e-mail to find all of the documents that I sent you this afternoon.


I did a homework check on your chapter 14-15 Key Terms and Questions today. Your chapter 16 Key Terms and Questions are due on Monday. You had most of today's class to work on practice multiple choice questions from Unit 4. We'll continue with this on Monday, and probably be able to move on to Unit 3 questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment