Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3


I went over a PowerPoint presentation today called "Political Challenges to Liberalism", which I will be sending to you this afternoon. I also gave you a reading called "The End of Democracy?" which is REQUIRED reading. Please make sure that you read this over this weekend. Also, make sure that you complete the following homework assignment prior to Thursday's class:
You must post an answer to two of the questions AND one of them MUST be an answer to question 4. You post your responses in the comment section on today's post and identify yourself by your initials (K.G. Social 30-1). You must also respond to two classmates' posts. This assignment is for DOUBLE homework check marks. Get it done! Use today's comment section for your responses. Don't forget that your Comparing American and Canadian Political System Charts are due on Thursday.

My apologies to my Social 20-1 students, it's been a bad week for me. My son threw up at his daycare and I had to go pick him up. At any rate, you had some class time to work on the Unit 3 Worksheet. Your Chapter 9 Key Terms and Questions are due on Monday. Also on Monday, you have your Unit 2 Final Exam, please see the study guide here. I will also share the results of your Chapter 7-8 Test next week, if you're really curious, you could always send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you. I should be able to have your essay results by Thursday of next week (one week after you wrote them).

No comments:

Post a Comment