Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30


I finished talking about types of democratic systems today. We will be going into greater detail in the coming weeks about the similarities and differences between parliamentary democracies and presidential democracies. I gave you some class time to work on your Chapter 10 Key Terms and Questions, which are due on Monday. On Tuesday, you will be writing your Unit 2 WRA II (in-class essay) in Room 241. I will make sure that you get the text-based source/essay question on Monday. I also did a homework check on your Chapter 8 Key Terms and Questions today.


I collected your Chapter 8 Key Terms and Questions today. Your "Gandhi" Film Study questions (content questions and thought questions) are due on Monday. You have your Unit 2 WRA I (3 source analysis) on Tuesday, May 4th. You have your Chapter 7-8 Test on Wednesday, May 5th, please see the study guide here. Please remember that we are going to the Holocaust Symposium on Monday. Please meet in the Main Foyer on Monday morning, and please remember to bring a non-perishable food item for the Food Bank as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment