Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13

We watched a short video today on the construction of the Berlin Wall and then we watched a video from the BBC 20th Century History series called "Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Khrushchev". I also gave you some more notes on the Cuban Missile Crisis as well. Make sure that you have your Cold War Events Notes completed by tomorrow, and your Southeast Asia package finished for Friday. I have sent you notes on the Vietnam War to your e-mail accounts so please read them prior to tomorrow's class.

I finished off the "Foundations of Economic Globalization" PowerPoint presentation today in class. I will send this to you tonight, as well as update the wiki so you can access this presentation online as well. Your Imperialism Research Projects are due today, so please make sure that you send me the hyperlink to your Prezi to my e-mail account. When I get your Prezi links I will respond back so you know that I received it. Your Unit 2 Final Exam is one week from today, please check the study guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment