Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6

You wrote a short quiz today on the Canadian and American political systems. Please remember that your comparative government assignment is due on Friday. I finished the "American Expansionism" PowerPoint presentation today and we had an opportunity to watch a segment from the "Story of Us" series on Western expansion. I also talked a little bit about your Final Exam and gave you some tips for studying.
We focused on the major writing assignment on the Social Studies Diploma Exam today, the WRA II. I went through some essay outlines, and I have posted them on the wiki along with some others. I have also posted some sample essays as well. You can find these sample essays on the wiki on the Diploma Exam Review page. It is HIGHLY recommended that you check them out. I also recommend that you look at my previous post (scroll down to find it) that gave you links to Samples of Student Writing that are published by the Alberta Government. You have your Trial Diploma Exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment